Free Initial Consultation
are reading these words, then you got a ticket in NEW
In general, New Jersey is a very bad place to get a ticket. The plea-bargaining is very tough and trials are just about impossible to win.
HOWEVER, we drive a hard plea-bargain and can fight to get you the best deal. Unfortunately, in most cases you will have to personally show up to . Not that we don't want to meet you, but would love to save you the hassle. Well, welcome to the New Jersey system :(
So, let us start off with our hall of shame, the worst places to get tickets in Northern New Jersey.
1. Palisades Interstate Parkway . AKA, "Police Court." (sounds bad already?) Don't get caught speeding here; if you do, expect to sit in for 3-4 hours (although of late, things have improved) and parking is difficult. Speed over 27 mph over the limit and expect to get suspended.
2. Florham Park . No real plea bargaining here.
3. Pequannock . Don't be late and don't get caught speeding excessively.
4. Rockaway Township . See #3.
5. Tenafly. Plea bargaining is very strict here.
We have successfully handled
tickets in the following New Jersey courts:
Copyright © 2011 Matisyahu Wolfberg P.C., New Jersey Traffic Attorney Advertising, 25 Robert Pitt Drive, Suite 211, Monsey, New York 10952.